Wednesday, May 22, 2013

FACEBOOK BE GONE!


So I’ve seriously been contemplating deleting my personal Facebook permanently! This time that I’ve been without it, has seriously made me review why I was using it in the first place…To Snoop in Everybody Else’s Lives!

Like seriously, old high school and college people who I haven’t seen in forever. All their happiness…all their ratchetness…the good, the bad, the ugly, the BABiES!!! Geez Louise not everybody’s putting a ring on it these days, but they sure are reproducing like crazy!!

Anyway, like I was saying earlier, I haven’t seen all the foolishness without my internet lately, and I’d like to keep it that way. I’ll probably upload a bunch of old pics that are up on my Facebook here for old times-sake. I’ll put those in another post…but for now here’s this one of me from a while back.







Also I’ve noticed all the supermarket tabloids lately have been paying tribute to Old Hollywood. Frank Sinatra, Liz Taylor, Lucille Ball, Audrey Hepburn…ect. Probably because of The Great Gatsby movie that is out staring Leo Dicaprio.


I took a few pics of the tabloids but the camera on my phone has decided to go wonky.
Oh well.

Love Always,

Li.Ree  

No comments:

Post a Comment