Sunday, June 16, 2013

LENGTH CHECK JUNE (2013)



So for those of you who haven’t noticed yet, I’m pretty much a Homebody. I’ve done my fair share of running around these past two or three years and at the current moment I’m really working on vegging out, and saving some money. As a matter of fact, I’m vegging, in an old college t-shirt as we speak…


...with a bowl of chili and Tostitos of course.




 Anyway yesterday (June 15), another two weeks were up and it was time to pre-poo, wash, condition, and press my hair again.
My hair is rarely ever bone straight because I’m a big fan of volume and curls; but while pre-pooing I couldn’t help but to notice how much my hair has been growing lately. 






Conditioner applied to my dry hair


For my Pre-poo I used Organic Root Stimulator's (ORS) Hair Mayonnaise.

  

Love Always,

Li.Ree

No comments:

Post a Comment