Saturday, June 8, 2013

NAILS & VINTAGE HOUSEWIFE ~look #1



I don’t know why I always decide to take pictures late at night when my makeup is worn out or has already been washed off…

 Anyhoo, I swiped up a 94 cent bottle of NYC nail polish in 116 Broadway Burgundy Frost at Target today. Red of course is the classic color of nails and lips in early to mid-1900’s beauty and fashion. I’m a huge fan of this color because it’s not just your average boring matte, hot red. True to its name, it has a deep burgundy kind of undertone, and a nice slight frost to spice it up. Don’t think the camera picked it up though.




However cheap polish is as cheap polish does, and it started to noticeable chip as I went throughout my day. As a quick fix I decided to use my Nailtini nail lacquer in Millionaire, that I received in a previous www.ipsy.com glam bag. At first I didn’t like it, but now I’m finding it’s a perfect fix for badly chipped nail polish.
 

 I also tried a vintage house wife hair and light makeup look, using my Mica black gel liner, Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lip gloss in Dare Devil, and Mica Shimmer Powder in Earth ~also products from previous www.ipsy.com glam bags.  
 






Love Always,

Li.Ree


No comments:

Post a Comment