Tuesday, June 11, 2013

NICKELODEON'S NICKY DEUCE



Ciao readers! I took a few minutes out to watch Nickelodeon’s new t.v. movie Nicky Duece staring iCarly’s used to be butterball Gibby ~ actor Noah Munck. I have to admit I think he’s growing up to be kind of cute…or maybe it’s just because he’s playing a mob-themed Italian character ~That Accent~. *melting*

Having A Bronx Tale flashback moment. Good Lord do I L-O-V-E Calogero a.k.a. C.   






The movie’s narration is def a play on ‘Goodfellas’ which is what immediately drew me in. It’s a kid’s version of a New York, Italian, Mob movie, which I think is cute.   
Salud!




Love Always,

Li.Ree
   

3 comments:

  1. It's amazing to visit this web page and reading the views
    of all mates about this post, while I am also keen of getting experience.


    Review my web-site: lån på dagen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thanks, However I am experiencing issues with your RSS.
    I don't know why I am unable to subscribe to it.

    Is there anybody else getting similar RSS problems?
    Anyone who knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanks!!


    My blog post lån på timen

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are going for best contents like me, just pay a quick visit this web
    page daily as it offers quality contents, thanks

    Take a look at my page: http://warthunderregister.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete