Wednesday, June 12, 2013

PRODUCT OF THE MONTH ~ JUNE pt. 1



Ciao!

On another lunch break here at work and I decided to type up another soon to be entry. I know I threw a fit about the egg roll that I got from the local Downtown eatery Chopsticks yesterday. But I never mentioned how wonderfully delicious their main dish was. I ordered the Orange Chicken and O.M.G. this stuff will make you eat your mouth off! It was a good size serving too, so I’m having the leftovers now with a side salad. On the complaint side yet again their fried rice was flat out RATCHET!

Anyway, I want to start doing a product(s) of the month or haul type posts once a month. But, knowing me I’m probably going to talk about things I purchase throughout the month sporadically, lest I forget to mention them at all ~Therefore, I’ll just stick to end of the month Ipsy Bags~ But I will feature 1, 2, 3, ect. parts and still title them Product of the Month.
This month’s first feature is Lancome’s Teint Idole Ultra 24 hour Makeup in 460 Suede (W) ~My perfect shade~




I emphasize PERFECT SHADE, because at one time this MAC Pro Longwear Studio Fix Fluid in NC50 was my perfect shade give or take



Needless to say I have no clue what happened…either I had a really deep sun tan when I purchased it, or its composition started to change while it was in my drawer. I’ll go with the later one, because a closer look revealed that the product had separated and there was a clear oily fluid floating on top of the makeup. I’ve had it for a bit but sheesh. Not cool MAC.

As far as the Teint Idole Ultra 24 hour foundation goes, it’s true to its name. It last ALL DAY LONG and by the end of the day, it looks just as good as when it was first applied. It also has a silky consistency and applies to the skin like butter ~actually, that doesn’t sound too appealing, but you know what I mean~ Lancome has probably well over a dozen shades in this foundation, so a perfect match isn’t hard to find. As a bonus it promises 15 SPF sunscreen coverage; I don’t care what the heck people say about black people not needing sunscreen, best BELIEVE I wear mine every day in this South Florida heat.

I also did a bit of camera-loving today, just for the sake of loving it…lol






Love Always,

Li.Ree
   

No comments:

Post a Comment