Friday, July 26, 2013

50 Random Questions ;) I Tag You

Questions:

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Sort of- my mom indirectly met someone named Kelli Renee and loved the name combo


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
The fact that I have to think about it is a good thing


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
yes, print & cursive


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Don't believe I have one


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
yes


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
No not really


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
yes


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
heck no


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Fruity Pebbles!!! But I try to buy Kashi and healthy junk...lol


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
no


12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
sometimes


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Strawberry and butter pecan swirled together


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Height and body shape (I know I know I'm terrible)


15. RED OR PINK?
Red


16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My oily skin and eyelids. Makes my makeup run.


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
No one in particular


18. WHAT IS THE SPARK FEATURE THAT HAS HELPED YOU THE MOST?
...


19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
bare foot


20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Multi grain toast with lots of butter and jelly


21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Regular Show on TV, and Louie my budgie


22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Pink


23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Yankee candles and dryer sheets :-)


24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
An attorney at work probably


25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
beach house, love ocean air




26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football


27. HAIR COLOR?
Black with light brown highlights


28. EYE COLOR?
Dark brown


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No, I prefer 'cat eye' glasses ;)


30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Some southern, some Asian, some American, some Latin, some italian, some Carribean


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
happy endings, ironic because I was born on Halloween


32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
That I can remember watching? An American in Paris (1951)


33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black


34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
winter during Christmas, but Mostly fall during Halloween :-)


35. HUGS OR KISSES?
both, depends on who from


36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
ice cream


37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Where does Pilate's fall?


38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Sadly I don't read literature anymore...just watch documentaries


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't have one


41. ANY TATTOOS?
yes, grammatically incorrect Japanese writing on my left shoulder blade and right hip


42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Jazz music (all categories)


43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
neither


44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Washington DC


45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I'm artsy and creative...does that count


46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Central Florida


47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Palm Beach County, FL


48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Mint green and white??? I think


49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
White


50. ANY PETS?
My Lutino budgie Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment