Sunday, August 11, 2013

I'm Always Shopping @_____@!!

Hello readers, and before I began may I just announce that its Hotter Than A Baboon's Butt Cheeks Down Here In South Florida!!!! 

Ok:-)  anyway, I've recently decided to invest in a good camera and tripod so I can start creating O.O.T.D. portraits for this blog. As of right now the collages I've been posting on Facebook and Tumblr are kind of ok, but very amerature-ish. I would much rather prefer to be one of those 'weirdos' posting up a tripod and posing in the middle of the street or some other public location LOL.

Here is an O.O.T.D. that I wore to Church the other day.





Blouse: Thrifting
Pencil Skirt: Amazon.com
Pumps: Nine West (thrifting)

By the way I never mentioned these Nine West 'Mary Janes' I found while out thrifting.





Nor have I mentioned these ever-so-stylish Sunglasses I purchased from Aldo shoe store.


Lip Stick: Dior Addict Extreme by Christian Dior in #789 Bellissima
Brows shapped with: Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Go Brow' kit in medium brown

Both purchased at Sephora's in CityPlace during my lunch break 







I bid you all adu with this pick of me modeling this Hello Kitty shower cap, also from Sephora's LOL!






Love Always,
Li.Ree


No comments:

Post a Comment