Saturday, November 23, 2013

Do You believe In Waist Training????

I know I'm not the ONLY lazy mofo' who feels they don't have the time and energy necessary to exercise (and who's too cute to get all sweaty doing it) -___-.
I dabble in yoga, Pilates, some kick boxing and Alejandro Carvalli's Brazillian butt lift sometimes. But not nearly enough to make up for all the CRAP I eat and calories I intake. Not to mention I have a job that requires me to sit at a desk all day.

Gaining three pounds may not seem like a big deal to some, but when your short/petite like me and have weighed the exact same for years. Gaining is shocking O___0.

No I'm not panicking about it now. Personally I needed the extra weight and thought it went to all the right places. My major concern is keeping a thin petite waist during this time of 'putting meat on my bones'.

Interestingly enough, the women who I adore watching 'Old Hollywood icons'. Had Excellent and many time curvy figures (unlike the twig icons today) but yet and still a teeny tiny waist.

How was this balance achieved? Well it took some insight from Dita Von Teese to confirm.

CORSETS! ~and various other waist shaping under garments~

Yes, those torturous devices designed to cut off women's air supply to the point that they faint, squeeze their internal organs to the point that they shift and curve their rib cage <<<<all factual by the way.

Ok, maybe they weren't really designed to do all that. But those were the after effects of wearing them too tightly.

However, when worn gently corsets can make awesome 'waist training' devices not just to keep everything 'tucked in' but mold your mid-section to stay that way.

Dita Von Teese is a Pilates guru, but she also has credited corset wearing to her teeny waist that I believe that can reduce to 22".

But is this type of training for the everyday woman? Well honestly I Don't Know, but I do think its worth a shot.

I've already been on the Amazon.com hunt for a sexy yet everyday wear corset to test out.

I don't think I'll be posting before or after photos of my corset training...I don't think.
But I will keep you posted in some kind of way of my success (or lack there of) with this method of achieving a teeny waist.

Til' next time.

Love Always,

1 comment:

  1. It’s really difficult to get into, because your body is not used to it. However, it doesn’t really do harm as some people think.

    ReplyDelete