Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9986661/?claim=mprtcuzsmfw">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Yes, I wasn't going to post today because I'm still editing a few photos. But what the hay! I wanted to wish all my wonderful readers a Happy Thanksgiving! Stay safe (especially if you're traveling), Be Blessed & Have a wonderful time with your friends, family, loved ones, ect.

I'm really kinda upset that Black Friday sales are beginning today :(. WTF??! I mean I'm TOTALLY guilty of wrapping up Christmas shopping early >I FINISHED my Christmas shopping and Gift Wrapping last weekend< ..but still! Do we not value traditions anymore?? One holiday at a time!


Any special O.O.T.D. today?? Nah, I'm bummin' it. College Tee and all!

Only thing interesting is my socks. Especially considering the fact that I'm wearing 3 pairs.


 ~Thigh ~Calf & ~Ankle
L.M.A.O.!!


No its not that cold here in South Florida. But we did have a low of 40-something this morning. Gotta' keep my toesies toasty!
Again Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Love Always,
Li.Ree

1 comment: