Saturday, November 16, 2013

November (2013) Ipsy Bag Pictorial & First Impression Review

2nd Post of the day yes, yes, I know. I just wanted to get this November IPSY bag pictorial/review up before it becomes an after-thought.

First and foremost this was the most excited I've been about the products in my IPSY bag in a while. Yes, I'm biast so the primary reason was because the bag included two RED lip products! 

2ndly because it didn't include any hair products (never ever use them...I'm a natural hair oil girl).

I also managed to take some gorgeous pictures of my products. I mostly do this style of photography to take portraits of my accessories (which I have yet to display on this blog, but you can see on my Facebook).


I received:
em by Michelle Phan full size lipstick in 'I'm Taken All Red-y' (definitely not surprised to see her products being featured in the bag(s). So happy for you Michelle)


A beautiful gold colored bag. The theme this month is 'Glam It Up'


BHCosmetics 'Galaxy Girl' Baked eyeshadow (or possibly blush) in 'Aphrodite'


Starlooks eye/beauty pencil in 'Topaz' (GP02)


P!x! (Pixi) Beauty Bronzer in 'Summertime'




be a Bombshell lip/beauty crayon in 'Hot Damn' (lol love that name).


Nailtini nail lacquer in 'Caviar Cocktail' (127)


I like this nail lacquer because it has a Metallic sort of look to it when applied. Not necessarily like those reflective/mirror styled polishes, but close. 


Here's a few swatches of all of my other products. Displayed from left to right is the P!x! Bronzer (is it visible to you? I can see it but its kinda' on the 'ashy' side); em by Michelle Phan lipstick (one swipe...on the sheer side for my taste but nothing some lip liner can't fix); be a Bombshell crayon (no complaints); Starlooks liner (this thing bleeds glitter like a mother' def not my taste); & BHCosmetics eyeshadow/blush (VERY pigmented). 

These are all one swatch (on my mahogany skin).

Not much of a review but I just got my bag today so I haven't had the chance to test all the pluses and short comings of each product. This is just my first impression.


Til' next Time...

Love Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment