Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 ~ New Years Resolutions (New Years pt. 2)

As for my New goals, I really think I'll just have to see what the Lord has in store because I have a feeling it will be a growing list. 

This is what I have thus far:

1. Anointing myself routinely (I started doing this earlier this year and Yes I plead the blood! This World is a cold place and I find comfort and protection in the cross) don't like it, then Stay Off my Blog!

2. Become more daring and authentic in my fashion style (Idda Van Munster aka Aida Dapo is my most recent inspiration and style icon ~ FINALLY someone whose not too pinup-y or half naked...JUST vintage! And she does it well)

3. Higher glutes and an itty bitty waist are my current fitness goals.


4. Save > or = $1,000 a month 

5. Start a Business and a Brand

6. Continue to strive for excellence at work (God has Blessed that I have a good reputation with my supervisors and I pray that He continues to allow it to grow)

7. Seriously start working on my acne scars (yes at 25 I still have them - my skin bruises easily and without foundation they're bearable but embarrassing)

8. Food hiatuses include soda, unhealthy snacks, and an overabundance white bread/flour, white rice, and refined sugar

9. Pamper myself more and make it a routine

10. Lineup a serious financial investment


That's all for now. I'm sure this list will expand at some point but I did want to at least get ten goals rolling. 

Til' next time.


Love Always,
Li.Ree

No comments:

Post a Comment