Monday, January 20, 2014

Vintage Fashion Haul (via Thrifting) #1

Ciao Dah-lings (darlings) and Happy MLK Day! 

I've been 'Thrifting' so shamelessly much lately that I have enough goodies to do a legitimate Vintage Haul. I actually mean to start doing 'Thrifting' Hauls more often since I have pretty much turned my closet upside down since starting this Blog. Sorry I haven't been sharing like I should.

All items were purchased at my local thrift shops and boutiques for a STEAL!


Jaclyn Smith jacket ~ $11


Designer Tag Removed ~ $3.99


Sandy Baldanza for Marisa Christina Blouse ~ $3.99


E.J. Marcel Blouse ~ $3.99




Messages Blouse ~ $1.99


Liz Claiborne Blouse ~ $1.99


Designer Tag Removed ~ $3.99


Also photo'd are my recent collection of Brooches (and new ring). The Double Chain Brooch is my pride and joy that I bought about two months ago. I think I paid $10 or $12 for it.



Unfortunately I do not know the designers of any of my Brooches (if anyone knows please fill me in).



The tiny bow one on the left I paid $6 for.


And the one photo'd above with the beautiful stone in the center, I purchased for $12.


I also bought this gorgeous ring this morning along with many of my blouses. I just couldn't say no to that Ruby Red color.

I neglected to photo several other treasures, but I'll save them for another entry.

Ciao Dahlings!


Love Always,
Li.Ree

No comments:

Post a Comment