Friday, February 28, 2014

Make Me A FLAPPER gosh dern it!!

O.M.G. when I Flap, I FLAP!!

Yes I'm talking about that oh so delicious Flapper style that I'm growing more and more fond of. Since I've been doing the whole advertisement thing on my blog lately, I thought I take a post just to display some of the head shots I captured a few weeks ago.

Pause. Random Question...Whose heard that annoying but catchy tune 'Mr. sandman' on the 'Bates Motel' season 2 premiere commercial??? Uck that commercial comes on A&E so frequently (including just now) and now I find myself humming it ever so often.


OK, play again...










This is the headband I'm wearing BTW...









Thought I'd throw in this wacky collage for fun. I'm wearing my Super Cateye Frames from Triple Optic that I mentioned in this post.


Love Always,
Li.Ree



No comments:

Post a Comment