Sunday, February 2, 2014

This is not a Super Bowl Post....(ok maybe a little)

Hello all! Yes I know its Super Bowl Sunday and yes I am watching the big game right now #HAWKNATION!

Lol, and what's up with these commercials his year they're so suckish. Even my uncle Lawrence Fishbourne's commercial sucked. (No he's not really my uncle).

Ahem, anyway I know I've been really suckish with updating you guys on my life events but TRUST me they haven't been interesting. I do however need to make it a point to take scheduled outfit of the day photos at least three times a week.

I'll do better; especially since my style has evolved so noticeably much and people are starting to notice I'm a Vintage-addict. Private victory for a girl who's styles and fashion choices were never understood growing up. .....NEVER!!!



Ohhhh!!! TOUCHDOWN!!!! BRONCOS PACK YOUR BAGS, CALL YA MAMA AND GO HOME!!!

Sorry Seahawks just scored another touchdown.

By the way thank you to all of my readers. I know I'm not suuuuper dedicated to posting on my blog, and haven't exactly made a career out of it....YET. But I really appreciate all of the love and 6,100 plus views I've had lately (yes even the spammers).  

I promise to continue to get better with time.





ttyl

LOVE ALWAYS,
Li.Ree


No comments:

Post a Comment