Thursday, March 20, 2014

~March 2014 IPSY MyGlam Bag Review~

O.M.G. Its March 20th and I haven't given you guys my Match 2014 Ipsy.com Review yet!

Bad Kelli, BAD!! (lol)






My products included a sample palette from 'Be A Bombshell' cosmetics (colors clockwise Bora Bora, Risky Business, Rock Bottom and starlet). A tiny sample size lipstick by 'Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie' collection in the color 'Get Ready'. 'Klorane' smoothing eye patches. And a full size Nicole O.P.I. nail polish.


I honestly can't offer a hefty review this month because I haven't used any of the makeup. However, I am a H-U-G-E fan of this textured Nicole nail polish by O.P.I. in the color 'On What Grounds'.






 I've used the eye patches a few times too...


...and an though I've never suffered from puffy, tired eyes. They're still fun to wear while lounging around the house and very SPA-ish.

Ciao Darlings!

Love Always,
Li.Ree

1 comment:

  1. I love ipsy! I loved how they used a local artist to design the March 2014 bag! For my March bag I received the BareMinerals lipstick, Chella eyeliner, Bora eyeshadow quad, and a luxury tan. For $10 per month with free shipping you get 4-5 high end cosmetics with a cute reusable makeup bag! A fun way to treat yourself every month on a budget. You can become part of the ipsy community here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/73vu

    ReplyDelete