Friday, May 16, 2014

L'Humble Célébrité

Bonjour mes amours!

Yes you have entered into the right blog. I'm greeting in French in honor of the splendid book I have been reading recently titled 'Lessons from Madame Chic: 20 Stylish Secrets I Learned While Living In Paris'. 



The author ~ Jennifer L. Scott  (also a fellow blogger and author of the The Daily Connoisseur) was sweet enough to comment on a quirky photo I sent her a few days ago with the caption "Madame Chic would not approve of my weakness. #Butterfingers #SoNotChic".

You'd have to read the book to thoroughly understand the correlation but I was absolutely thrilled to see that she acknowledged my photo with the below comment!



Its always refreshing to know that people you look up to, are humble and down to Earth. :-) 

Same goes to Idda Van Munster aka Aida Dapo who favorited one of my TwitPics a few months ago.



I'm now regularly sporting the 'Triangle Half Moon Manicure' 


Ironically this post comes on the heels the the latest Rihanna tragedy...




So Not Chic...

Adieu Mes Amours and be on the lookout for my April and May Ipsy bag reviews, as well as a fun little online optical store I discovered and purchased from for all you Vintage Fashion Lovers and Enthusiast!




Toujours L'Amour,
Li.Ree

No comments:

Post a Comment