Saturday, June 14, 2014

April and May 2014 Ipsy Bags + Skin Care Haul ~ pt. 1

Yes yes I'm due for a good kick in the rear for how belated these entries are. But hopefully my collection of goodies can make up for it.

This is my overall product haul including April and May Ipsy Bags, and personal shopping. 


 Skin Care:

I probably have more Johnson's baby wash than parents with newborns, but I seriously can't get enough of it. 
Gentle formulas, moisturizing and fragrant without being overbearing and irritating.
Pampering paradise.

Photo'd are 'Original Formula' 'Honey Apple' & 'Vanilla Oatmeal'.


 Also photo'd is a travel size of 'Clean & Clear' Morning Burst facial scrub. I'm not faithful to any particular facial cleanser, but I love to pickup this cleanser whenever I cruise through Target's travel section. I use this scrub with my Clarisonic Mia 2 once in a blue moon.



I'm a fairly new fan of the Burt's Bees brand. Much like Johnson products they're gentle on the skin, extremely moisturizing and (usually) not overly fragrant. My skin Literally Drinks these body butters, and as an extra plus they're not greasy.

I also greatly love that the brand is an advocate of natural ingredients. 


And just look at how Glorious their textures are!!!






I received his Dreamsicle Body Balm by Lulu Blossom in my May Ipsy bag. I use is sparingly because it has a loud fruity smell and is pretty greasy. But!!! This Hawaiian Pinup girl is so me ;-)




As a black girl the necessity of wearing sunscreen has never been beaten into my head because of that whole idiotic "black people don't need sunscreen " mantra. 

Well this black girl needs sun protection just like all the other races. I opted for the 'Alba Botanical' brand because (once again) I'm more geared towards natural ingredients when it comes to skin care products. The skin is the body's largest organ after all. 

The Hang Ten 50 SPF was included in either my April or May Ipsy Bag. 


Also included in my April or May Ipsy Bag were sample sizes of Bare Foot body exfoliating polish. As well as a sample size of Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion facial scrub.  


Please stay tuned for pt. 2...

1 comment: