Thursday, June 19, 2014

April & May 2014 Ipsy Bags + Hair Care

Hair Care:

I'm actually going to be using this 'Eva•NYC' hair mask this weekend, so I'll have to update this section of the post later. It was included in either my April or May Ipsy bag. 

Directly behind it is the 'Organic Root Stimulator' Hair Mayonnaise that I used to have. 
Yes that sucker is long gone, but I definitely need to buy some more. Everybody's hair reacts differently to protein treatments so take caution as to how much and how often you use this product, and monitor the differences or changes in your hair's texture when using it. 


Personally I use it every other deep conditioning (once a month) and it tends to make my hair strands look and feel stronger. I have heard people complain that protein treatments such as Organic Root Stimulator's Hair Mayonnaise makes the texture of their hair feel hard and crunchy, so again monitor how much/how often you use it. I've only had the hard hair experience one time, and that was a result of leaving the treatment on much too long (overnight). Fortunately, I had 'Organic Root Stimulator's' Intensive Moisture Conditioner on hand which fused the moisture and softness back into my hair. 

Makeup:

Makeup items in my April/May Ipsy Bags  included...

A 'Starlooks' lip pencil in the color naked.




This luscious black velvet eyeliner by Urban Decay cosmetics. A sample size of 'pop! goes the shadow' in the color champagne.  And a dual compact of 'Pacifica' eye shadow (names of colors not listed).





These are the April/May makeup bags that the products arrived in. 




I also picked up this EOS lip balm in cucumber melon while on one of my numerous trips to Target. I've been curious to try it for a while but I'm extremely picky when it comes to lip balms. Most in my opinion are too greasy or just create a film on top of your lips rather than moisturizing them. Thankfully this balm is comparable to any of the Burt's Bees as in its moisturizing to the lips; and actually absorbs and conditionsthem, instead of creating that unattractive film.



And of course I stocked up on my favorite lip liner by 'Jordana' the color plush plum and one in the deep berry color cabernet ~ for days that I want to ombre my lips. 







Love Always,
Li.Ree








No comments:

Post a Comment