Sunday, June 29, 2014

Optometrist Attic. Great Site for Retro Frames!

Ciao Loves!

First and foremost, THANK YOU so much for helping me reach my 10,000 views goal! My very first blog entry was February of last year, and I cannot Believe that its progressed so much since then! Thank You again!! Here's to another 91+ entries!!

As a thank you, I wanted to share with you all this cool website I found if you're into vintage frames. Its called Optometrist Attic, and the shop specializes in designing a few select choices of retro frames. Yes just the frames, as in you can take them to your eye doctor (or Lens Crafters, ect.) and have either prescription or sunglass lenses installed.

I won't bore you with all the various stats and options available (I'll leave you  link to the website instead OptometristAttic.com) but here are the specs of my particular frames

Classic Shuron Ronsir black and gold combination (plastic and metal) frames.





I've been calling them Clubmaster Frames for the longest and I'm still not sure what the difference is???


Specs:

Frames Size: 48-20
Lens Width: 48mm
Bridge: 20mm
Hinge to Hinge: 124mm
Front Width: 139mm
Lens Height: 42mm
Temple Style: Taper
Taper Length: 140mm

Best Believe I'll be doing a lot of cam#$%&ing in these frames soon. But since I haven't had my prescription lenses installed yet I made a couple of fun collages in the meantime =) Enjoy!





Love Always,
Li.Ree

No comments:

Post a Comment