Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A New Language

Salut!

Oui oui, I'm switching it up from my usual Italian "Ciao", and spending the night learning French (via YouTube).

I know back in my New Years Resolutions I said I wanted to dedicate more time this year to leaning Spanish...but my two latest reads 'Lessons from Madame Chic' (by Jennifer L. Scott) and 'The Gospel According to Coco Chanel' (by Karen Karbo) have taken me on a magical ride to France...and you know... I think I like this plane. After all, Paris/France is the fashion/cosmetic Powerhouse of the world!! Not to mention the tremendous influence it played in Old Hollywood/Vintage style and beauty.

So yes I'm learning French and I'm sticking to it. Even if it means conquering that wretched 'R' sound -___-

Who knows. Maybe one day I'll grow to Love it. 




Au Revoir!

Love Always,
Li.Ree

No comments:

Post a Comment