Friday, September 19, 2014

T-C-Em

There's something so beautifully nostalgic about a glass soda bottle. J'essaie to stay away from the wicked stuff but for some reason its juste so wonderfully irresistible  and delicious when it's contained in glass rather than aluminum or plastic. 





Bonjour mes amours <3

I'm taking the whole composing entries in French thing in strides (b/c as you all know, Obviously it's not my native language), but what do you guys think?? I mean grant it, mon Français is probably horrible and often grammatically incorrect...(or too correct/literal which can be problematic too) but I still think learning a new language through blogging/social media is a pretty cool concept non???




This is how I've been feeling over the past few weekends. These last few weeks, I've been a Turner Classic Movie channel addict, watching Skylark, Red Dust, Red-Headed Woman, Al Capone (1959), To Have and To Have Not, Key Largo, Woman in the Window, Down Argentine Way, How to Marry a Millionaire, Blonde Venus, Ninotchka, I'm No Angel and countless more. 


Between TCM and Legends Radio station (100.3 FM in Palm Beach county. Great America Songbook type music; YES I am fortunate enough to have a local radio station like that), I feel so out of touch with what average peers of my age group/generation watch and listen to.  



What's Scandal???? (lol yeah, yeah I'm late on that one, but you get my point).

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


EM Cosmetics by Michelle Phan

For any of who have heard of EM cosmetics by Michelle Phan. I mentioned that I received a red tube of lipstick in the color I'm Taken All Red-y almost a year ago in my November 2013 Ipsy Bag. 
I still feel that the color is too sheer to my taste. But it is S-U-P-E-R creamy and moisturizing. Definitely not for the matte lip lovers. But one swipe will give you a nice juste-mordu look.

Avant



Après




I usually line and fill in my lips heavily (before or after applying the lipstick) with lip liner for a nice juicy lip finish.




Amour Toujours <3
Li.Ree








No comments:

Post a Comment