Friday, September 5, 2014

Vivante Poupée! ♡♡♡

I've been watching the Japanese based dollie styled fashion movement for a little over a year now, and have always been intrigued by this cute and unique fetish. It comes in many forms and I've even expressed my interest in trying an amateur rétro version of himekaji in this previous post.

Of course the term Pinup Doll would be an appropriate phrase for my style mias I feel its a bit overused in the rétro/pinup/vintage communauté de la mode. 

So I've decided to coin the Françias word Poupée (doll) ou Vivante Puopée (living doll) as a new descriptive hashtag.
Oui, oui I'm well aware that the whole 'Living Doll' thing has been circulating quite a bit in the last few years. But that still hasn't stopped me from using the term on moi-même! ♡♡=^^=♡♡


Love Always,
Li.Ree




No comments:

Post a Comment