Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fall Fashion in South Florida ft. Plato's Closet

I was going to try to make this a 'Delicious Style Bites' post but I really have anything genuine 'fashion savy' to say at the moment. Possibly I'm just zapped; I do feel like I haven't really had a good night sleep in a couple of days. Also if you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you would know that my Lutino Budgie Louie V died during his surgery on Friday. I've really been trying not to think about it. Just bury myself in my favorite blogs and surfing the net for style inspiration.

:
:
:
:
:

I dove wallet first into 'Plato's Closet' last weekend and hit the high-waist shorts and chiffon blouse jackpot!

This would be the part where I announce too bad summer is over ect. ect. ect.

But this is Sunny South Florida. The connotation of 'sunny' being you could fry an egg on the sidewalk in the middle of July and on Christmas Eve if the weather so chooses.
(sidewalk eggs all year long, w.t.freak???)

So these looks were inspired by 'sunny' fall days where it actually may just feel like summer is subsiding...

:
:
:
:
...in the shade (?????)

kk pics


Yes head-to-Toe Plato's Closet (minus the socks).





Love Always,
Li.Ree

No comments:

Post a Comment