Saturday, April 18, 2015

DIY ~ Face, Lip and Body Scrub {Baking Soda & Baby Wash}

Sault Dah-lings <3

Parce que of my hectic schedule lately (12hr works days 3x's a week, work 6hrs samedi and Church on dimanche) I have been wearing maquillage A LOT more lately ~TOUS LES JOURS~ as a matter of fact...

So in order to revive and refresh my poor skin I've been using facial mask 2-3x's a week and exfoliating my skin just as often. Recently, I came up with a super inexpensive and gentle DIY exfoliator that can be used on all skin types.

Ingrédients Comprennent:

Baking Soda et
Johnson's Baby wash

Oui. That's. All.

I've become addicted to Baking Soda lately, so I've been storing it in a mason jar.



1.      Just pour a generous amount of Baking Soda into your hands


 

2.         Add Johnson's Baby wash



3.       Mix into a paste




4.       Et massage into peau mais be careful to avoid la peau    around tes yeux; its also a great lèvre exfoliator as well <3




Love Always,
Li.Ree

No comments:

Post a Comment