Friday, April 17, 2015

Lookbook Store Two-Piece Chevron Short Set [Pictorial]

Hello Darlings <3

I recently purchased a fun and flirty two-piece Chevron short set from Lookbook.com. Yes, this is my first time ordering from the site Lookbook.com and I will A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y be ordering more goodies in the future. I first saw this set on the gorgeous PinupDoll Ashley Marie Rosas Facebook page and followed her link immediately to purchase it.

Normally I would go in descriptive detail about the customer service and the details of the outfit itself, but I think I want to start doing pictorial fashion post instead. *Feel free to leave me any comments and questions (about sizing, shipping speed, ect.) in the comment section below, I'll be glad to answer.

Happy Shopping!!!

Love Always,
Li.Ree










 


No comments:

Post a Comment