Sunday, March 6, 2016

Life of a Modern Pinup ~ Feb. 2016 Antique Festival Outfit and Styling Vinatge Pieces

 
Hello My Loves!
 
Its the first weekend of the month and you know what that means down here in South Florida.
 
Its time for the monthly Antique Festival down at the South Florida Fair Grounds!!! IDK if I'll be making it out there today b/c I really need to pinch my pennies and save my coins for an annoying car repair bill that I'll be facing soon :-( but I hope everyone who goes this month enjoys themselves and finds some awesome treasures!
 
Below is my face and outfit of the day at last month's event in February. Stay tuned for the edited footage which I will be posting on my Youtube channel soon.
 
 
 
 


Outfit Mood ~ Modern pinup
 
Jacket ~ Jaclyn Smith Houndstooth ~ Hospice Retail Store
Handbag ~ Vintage Koret Handbag purchased at Barbara Solomon's Oldies But Goodies Booth at the Antique Festival
Jeans  ~ Forever 21 skinny jeans
Shoes ~ Quipid Lace & lace-up Oxfords in black  
 







Love Always,

Li.Ree

No comments:

Post a Comment