Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Blake and Liya | L'oreal Paris Colour Riche Collection Exclusive

Good Evening 'Daah-lings'

I like to introduce you to my newest friends and trustworthy allies Blake and Liya


Its no surprise that I have a small army of Red Lipstick and these are the two newest members to my collection. Introducing Blake and Liya by the L'oreal Paris Colour Riche Collection Exclusive. Blake has a very subtle deep undertone while Liya looks more firey (on me). Both ultra creamy and hydrating on the lips and last virtually all day. I've been leaning more towards lipsticks these days because they 1) are a bit 'old school' / vintage...hehe, due to competition like liquid lipsticks and 2)  they're sooo affordable with these two only being $7.99 each (at Ulta). Liquid lipsticks are becoming a bit more common in the 'drug store makeup' section at Ulta, but people tend to rant and rave about Instagram worthy Liquid Lipsticks more, and 'vintagey' tubes of lipstick less. Oh well... Mes Trésors.

That's all for today.
Cheerio, Cheerio Daah-lings!

Love Always,
Li.Ree

No comments:

Post a Comment